Happy New Year!!!!!

I want to wish a Happy, Delicious and a Wonderful New Year to all my wonderful and faithful readers. I hope this New Year will bring you new surprises, challenges, happy and proud moments and those full of inspiration and pure joy! Happy New Year!!!!! Feliz Ano Nuevo! Szczesliwego Nowego Roku!

I gathered some of my favourite and most popular recipes from this year. It was delicious! And I hope next year will be even more delicious!



Conchas



 Coconut Granola






Creme Brulee





Short Braised Ribs




Pear Coffee Cake




 Chia Pudding




Breakfast Scramble with Chorizo and Bagels




Barley Salad with Roasted Veggies




Kale Overload Salad




Healthy Spelt Flour Cookies




Cranberry Muffins




Braised Chicken Thighs with Mango




Mexican Day Of The Dead Bread



Comments

Popular Posts